Non m'importa della luna is a chilean band that's influenced by the sounds of modern Japanese pop, post-rock, trip-hop and dream pop. They released their first LP, El Fin Del Mundo y Antes Del Amanecer - name taken from the manga "Sekai no Owari to Yoake Mae" by the renowned mangaka Inio Asano. This LP is an ambitious display of ambiental sugar-coated sounds, with trap influenced beats and energetic melodies, that swing between calm and eerie, with a heavy pop sensibility that at the same time is uncompromising, without fearing taking a more experimental side sometimes. This release solidifies the identity of the band, striving to be one of the most original band on the chilean scene. 8 tracks (one being a new versión of the song Ponón, from their first EP) and 4 remixes (by Tenzon, Orquesta Pandroginia, RISHO and The Holydrug Couple) make this album an incredible journey through a immense variety of sounds and instruments.
- All songs played and composed by Non m'importa della luna. Synths on track 6 by Joaquin Cires. Vibraphone on tracks 1, 5 and 7 by Alejandro Aros.
- Produced and mixed by Andrés Martinez and RISHO. Mastered by RISHO. Track 9 mixed and mastered by The Holydrug Couple. Track 10 mixed by Tenzon. Track 11 mixed by RISHO. Track 12 mixed by Orquesta Pandroginia.
- Artwork by Andrés Martinez and María Jesús Troncoso (Niño Jiriki).
- Milk (ミルク) (3:54)
- Gako (ガコ) (4:09)
- Nova (ノバ) (3:10)
- Dream Inn (ドリームイン) (4:13)
- Ponón (ポノン) (4:47)
- Uchu (宇宙) (5:20)
- Matilda (マチルダ) (6:04)
- El Fin del Mundo y Antes del Amanecer (世界の終わりと夜明け前) (10:03)
- Gako (Holydrug Couple Remix) (4:19)
- Nova (Tenzon Remix) (2:30)
- Milk (RISHO Remix) (3:19)
- Uchu (Orquesta Pandroginia Remix) (6:26)
MP3, total time 58:13, total size 99.6MB
- Cover image
- Files at Internet Archive
- Download all files
- Trailer of El Fin del Mundo y Antes del Amanecer
- Official video for Ponón